|This article is about Annabelle: Creation. You may be looking for the doll, the film, Annabelle 3, Annabelle Higgins, Annabelle Mullins or Annabelle Wallis.|
See also: Annabelle: Creation
Annabelle: Creation is a 2017 American supernatural horror film directed by David F. Sandberg and written by Gary Dauberman. It is a prequel to Annabelle and the fourth installment in The Conjuring Universe. The film stars Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Anthony LaPaglia and Miranda Otto, and depicts the possessed Annabelle doll's origin.
It premiered at the LA Film Festival on June 19, 2017, and was theatrically released in the United States on August 11, 2017. The film grossed over $306 million worldwide and received generally positive reviews from critics, who praised the atmosphere and acting, and noted it as an improvement over its predecessor. A third film, titled Annabelle 3, is scheduled to be released in 2019.
Former toy maker Samuel Mullins (Anthony La Paglia) and his wife Esther (Miranda Otto) are happy to welcome a nun (Stephanie Sigman) and six orphaned girls into their California farmhouse. Years earlier, the couple's 7-year-old daughter Annabelle (Samara Lee) died in a tragic car accident. Terror soon strikes when one child sneaks into a forbidden room and finds a seemingly innocent doll that appears to have a life of its own.
To be added.
- Stephanie Sigman as Sister Charlotte
- Talitha Bateman as Janice
- Lulu Wilson as Linda
- Anthony LaPaglia as Samuel Mullins
- Miranda Otto as Esther Mullins
- Alicia Vela-Bailey as Evil Esther Mullins
- Samara Lee as Annabelle Mullins
- Grace Fulton as Carol
- Philippa Coulthard as Nancy
- Tayler Buck as Kate
- Lou Lou Safran as Tierney
- Mark Bramhall as Father Massey
- Brian Howe as Pete Higgins
- Kerry O'Malley as Sharon Higgins
- Joseph Bishara as Demon
- Fred Tatasciore as Demon Voice
- Adam Bartley as Officer Fuller
- Lotta Losten as the adoption agent
- Liam James Ramos as Little Boy